The Nature-Pack™ Pack Expo booth is #504
Once again, Nature-Pack™ is thrilled to exhibit our game-changing line of protective insulated packaging at the Pack Expo. Our Biocooler® and Biomailer™ are the first biobased, biodegradable and compostable products of their kind. They are also innovative in their design for ease of use during pack out.
If you’ve never been, the Pack Expo is an annual event September 25 to the 27th at the Las Vegas Convention Center. It boasts 30,000 packaging professionals and over 2,000 vendors. This is definitely the place to be if you want to learn about the latest packaging trends and technology for industrial and commercial application.
Business leaders wanting to learn about packaging innovation may register with CODE “54G24” to attend the Pack Expo 2017 at no cost. Hope to see you there!
[vcex_divider_dots color=”#dd3333″ margin_top=”10″ margin_bottom=”10″]
How is the Nature-Pack™ Biocooler® superior to EPS foam shippers?
- Biobased, made from renewable plant starches instead of fossil-based polyethylene
- 100% Biodegradable
- Compostable—through proper disposal, can be turned into valuable biomass able to sustain new plants
- Ultra-low carbon footprint, from production to disposal
- Will not add to plastic pollution in oceans, lakes or streams
- Ships flat—Did you order a truckload of air? Our products ship flat, saving you lots of money
- Stores flat—Both one-panel and two-panel Biocoolers take up less valuable storage space compared to bulky EPS foam inserts, and they only take a few seconds to assemble
That’s just the tip of the iceberg. Compare our Vincotte Certified biobased products to any other supposedly “green” protective or insulated packaging. Our game-changing products outperform such pseudo-competitors though functionality, ease of use and in keeping your thermosensitive items within the required temperature. Plus we are truly Earth friendly!